Thursday, March 20, 2014

TOKYO VLOG II: Shin-Okubo / Ueno / Shibuya / Hiyoshi


YouTube is working for me again so I am uploading my videos on there now. But I do love Vimeo so I will also upload them on there for backup.

I made my February and March video, though it is really only March to be honest since the snow footage was the only February footage. Proud to be finally bringing my camera around :]

I know March isn't over yet but I have no plans on going out the rest of the month besides Keio related things and Punkspring to save money.

To be honest, I didn't really like how this video turned out but I'm happy it is at the 2 minute mark which I'm hoping all my videos will be around from now on.

This video has footage from when I went to Shin-Okubo and Shibuya with Ah Young as well as when me and Maria went to Ueno :] I also recorded some stuff around Hiyoshi randomly since I wanted some footage of my neighborhood though it's nothing special.

No comments :

Post a Comment