Saturday, March 1, 2014

TOKYO VLOG: Harajuku / Odaiba / Halloween / Disney Sea


Wow, can't believe it is already March.  Time sure goes by quickly! I will be going back to school at the end of this month. But there are still some fun things to look forward to, PUNKSPRING being the main thing.

Anyways, I finally got around to editing the footage of my outings in Japan from October and November which I blogged all about ^-^ YouTube still isn't working for me so I'll stick with Vimeo.

This video is not long at all, I am definitely not used to vlogging and paid little attention to the camera so most of the footage was not really usable. Epic fail on my part -.- But even with the shitty/short video clips I took I managed to like the outcome of it still ^-^ Just would have liked it to be a bit longer.

I am planning on bringing my camera out more because I really do enjoy video editing, but I need to improve my vlogging skills.


Music: Walking on a Dream - Empire of the Sun
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Program: Adobe Premiere CS6

No comments :

Post a Comment