Thursday, January 30, 2014

春休み Begins.

Today marks the first day of my spring break. After sleepless nights of typing long ass papers that I procrastinated on way more than I should have, I can finally close the chapter on last semester and begin relaxing.

Back home, spring break was a week but here it's two months. Some of my friends have decided to go on vacation to other parts of Asia or go back to America. 

Lili is gone for a month because she decided to go to Vietnam, and to be honest I am happy I will have the apartment to myself. I love Lili and talking to her but I've always enjoyed my own time, and always been more of a lone wolf so to have a whole month of just alone time is nice.

As I mentioned before, I will not be doing anything exciting. I will be staying in most of the time glued to my laptop to save money. Of course, there will be the occasional outings to see friends but not planning anything crazy.

Exciting? Not really, but then again I've always been more of an homebody and though Japan did change that for a bit, I'm back to my old ways lol.

Can you believe that after the two month break is over I will only have 4 months left in Japan? Boy, does time fly.

No comments :

Post a Comment