Monday, January 6, 2014

9 Microphones.


I'm very happy today, besides having only 3 hours of sleep (got to love procrastination).

I was waiting in Shibuya to meet up with Lyy and realized I told her I wanted to meet at the wrong time, I said 7:45 instead of 6:45. So I had time to spare and decided to head to Subciety.

I had been meaning to get a hoodie for the longest time, a zip up hoodie and a pullover. I was planning on getting a Rebel 8 pullover and buying a Nine Microphones hoodie which is a brand that K from PTP created.

Though this hoodie wasn't actually the one I originally wanted, but I still really liked this one.

It was a bit pricey, but since it is a brand by K I didn't mind it. One, because I seriously needed a hoodie and two, because K's music seriously had an impact on me. And since I wasn't able to go to the last live at Zepp Tokyo I thought this would make me feel better, and I was right.

Also, recently discovered that the bassist and the drummer of PTP are in a new band. I'm a bit late with this news since I really only followed Pablo but better late than pregnant.

Planning on going to some of their lives, heard the song "Thread and Needle" and immediately liked it. Reminds me of PTP in some ways.

No comments :

Post a Comment