Saturday, December 14, 2013

27.


Lyy's belated birthday present which was inspired from out trip to Nagoya.
I love it so much, and it was definitely worth the wait! Thank you so much Lyy, I really love it <3

December has been a pretty quiet month, and I am enjoying it quite a bit.
Been staying in most of the time, listening to music, watching movies, talking to old friends.

And the days I do go out with friends, it's something chill like going to eat, going to a cafe, walking around Shibuya or Harajuku, smoking, just chilling. I love this so much.

The only thing not so fun about December is that since it's getting close to the end of the semester, papers are piling up. Flashbacks of UCI all over again. It's not too bad though, just hope I won't procrastinate so much.

Planning another trip to Nagoya for winter break with Lyy. Yes, I love this place that much. This time, taking the bus though to save money. And visit all the places we didn't have time for last time.

Now for sure it's getting cold, and winter clothes are a must. Going to meet up with Lyy after my class on Monday to go shopping.

Recently, been getting that detached feeling again like I did in Irvine. But as always, alone time and music helps.

She said "Are you crazy? You don't even know me,"
 I said "I know but I'd like to change that soon hopefully"

No comments :

Post a Comment