Monday, November 4, 2013

CALFLAVOR // So close, yet so far.


Nagoya is having their annual California culture/car show event called, CALFLAVOR on November 11th. Just my luck, I will be going to Nagoya the following weekend because that's when I will have a vacation due to my school festival -__- I wish I can magically move the date of CALFLAVOR to the weekend I will be staying there.

I'm pretty bummed though, I would read about this event when I was in California and really wanted to go. Course, I didn't even think I could since I knew I would be in Tokyo but the fact that the date is so close really makes me feel like, "fuckkk, so close" lol.

Wish I could shit money and knew someone who likes these kinds of things as much as I do lol.

Oh well, maybe when I come back to Japan I can check it out. We'll see how it goes. As for now, I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs by Dumbfoundead. Stopped listening to him for a bit and forgot how much I liked him.

No comments :

Post a Comment