Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Update on Life.

I feel like time is going by slowly, yet quickly at the same time. If that makes any sense? I am excited because my good friend Lyy is coming back to Tokyo to visit, but this time she is staying for a couple months rather than weeks. I honestly can't wait.

I can honestly say, I am very happy with my life in Japan right now.

Before, ILP was hell. And I would be stressed and bitter, always worried about my grades and what classes would transfer over. But, I decided to chill with that shit. I am living in another country other than the U.S. for the first time in my life, I should take advantage of this time and experience rather than stressing about grades.

I decided to take the minimum amount of courses required and only take classes I knew for sure would transfer over.

Honestly, school is stressful whichever country you're in. I've said this before, I'm just not a school person. I remember always being stressed with school in Irvine and my community college so I don't want to make the same mistake in Japan. And since doing that, I've been feeling much better.

When Lyy comes, I'm hoping to bring out my camera more and take pictures and video of our time together :] I really can't wait. More lives to go to? Yes. We are already planning possible trips.

Words cannot express my excitement.

No comments :

Post a Comment