Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cafes + Walking Around an Empty Harajuku.





Yesterday was suppose to be a productive day but ended up being not so much so. We met up so I could get my textbook for class and some other things Lyy needed to give me. I ended up being 30 minutes late to meet Lyy which took away some time. We were starving and went to eat the robot sushi since it's fast and cheap! Thanks to Maria for showing me it, honestly love it.

After going to eat, we went to Bic Camera to see if we could fix my wifi. Unfortunately, the one near Hachiko is so small we doubted that they had English staff so we just left because we had other stuff we wanted to do.

We went to a cafe in Shibuya called, Silkream where Lyy needed to get tea for one of her friends in London. We also decided to get dessert where they were having a Halloween special :3 it was so good, I was so happy eating it. but so stuff afterwards D: lol me and Lyy decided we would share from now on.

Afterwards, we went to Harajuku to go shopping. I needed to get some more fall clothes and winter clothes. It's getting colder, the typhoon helped remind me of that. I also am starting to get sick again so don't want that to happen D:

But, Harajuku always closes early so we only managed to shop at 2 stores. I still got a jacket, sweater, beanie, and a cap :DDD All stuff I have been wanting so I was happy lol.

We wanted to go to La Foret but they closed at 8pm T__T but Lyy still managed to get a necklace she wanted ^^ we decided to come back another day.





So since everything in Harajuku closes so early we decided to just walk around and take pictures. Lyy said she had never been to Harajuku at night so she liked it without so many people.

I always seem to go to Harajuku at night -.- it's boring by yourself since everything is closed but it was fun with Lyy just walking, taking video and pictures.

I will admit it was nice because since I brought my camera I could take photos of all the street art I always see. And since it was nice and empty no people in my photos :D haha so that was another plus.





We wondered around to other parts of Harajuku we never managed to walk through and stumbled across places we have been meaning to go to.

Lyy found LAD which she really wanted to find before but never did. Since we found it, we decided to come back during the day. Apparently one of her favorite bands, THE NOVEMBERS gets a lot of their clothes from there ^^

After Harajuku we went to Tower Records since Lyy had to go to the bathroom lol but we had browsed and we saw an awesome polaroid of Coldrain :]

Still dying to see them live, hopefully I will get a chance this winter! Me and Lyy are planning all the lives we are going to see and let's just say they seem to keep conflicting with other band's lives. They just don't want to make this easy for us lol.

☓ ☓ ☓

Also, Halloween is coming up! Most of the parties were this past weekend but I didn't do anything on Saturday since I was feeling sick after staying out in the typhoon Friday night -.- lol and I didn't have a costume :/ I also completely forgot that I had told my roommate we would go to this international/japanese student Halloween party Keio is throwing in Roppongi.

So we are going to that, and I had to quickly find a costume online last night/this morning. I hope it fits and looks alright and comes in time -___- lol.

I really wanted to do something for Halloween, go out, party and have fun after looking back on last year's Halloween in LA and it bummed me out that I half assed my pin-up costume. I actually wanted to dress up in a real costume this year. I haven't done it in years! And I also wanted to have pictures from my Halloween this year.

I mean, this is my first Halloween in Japan I feel like it would be dumb to not do something fun and record it. I want to go out, have fun, take pics in our costumes and look back at my Halloween in Japan so I decided fuck it, it's last minute but I'm doing it. I also have class the next morning + a midterm but Lili said we should have fun /sigh I'm such a bad student lol


No comments :

Post a Comment