Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yebisu Beer Museum.

Taking a break from the throwback posts and going to talk about my day. Yesterday after class, some of the people I talk to in the program were going to go to the Yebisu Beer Museum.

Eugene had invited me and I told him maybe, because beer isn't my thing. But, me and Jasper were talking the other day and he said I should go out more when I am invited so I thought, "fuck it" it would be a good time to hang out with them more and I have more time now that the program is ending and we finished our final.

We had gone to eat in a department store building close to the museum.

Note to self: never eat at a restaurant in a department store again.

To be honest, I wasn't too fond of the idea because the food didn't seem to catch my attention but many of us were hungry and just wanted to eat so we settled for it and we all regretted it afterwards lol.

After lunch, we ended up walking around looking for the beer museum and enjoying the area by taking pictures.

It wasn't hard to find the Yebisu Beer Museum, and right when we found it everyone starting taking pictures with the giant beer can LOL.










The museum was pretty small, but it was still cool to look at. After looking at the museum you could drink Yebisu beer, and it was nice and fresh the brewery was inside the museum.

As I mentioned, I'm not a fan of beer so I didn't get any. Jasper also didn't get any because he had an interview of some sort, but everyone else ended up getting beer.

They all seemed to enjoy it. Laura got a sweet beer, it was something with grapes? I ended up trying it, and it was pretty good! I would probably drink that beer if I ever drank beer lol.

Afterwards, we all ended up parting ways. Some people wanted to do other things but me and Christina wanted to go back to the weekly mansion and get ice cream lol.

Since we have already taken the final the program has been chill. I am so excited that it's almost over T^T <3 and soon I will be getting ready to move to Hiyoshi and actually start my classes at Keio :o so weird.

No comments :

Post a Comment