Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mine and Chris' Day


I spent my day with my adorable Chris <3 He also lives in the I.E. and hasn't been doing much since he came back from Irvine so we decided to hang out one last time before I went to Japan!

We went to Ontario Mills and walked 3 laps around the mall as we talked about what was going on in our lives. Lately, I've been having family problems and Chris also has strict parents so he knows how it is. 

We ended up talking about several things, tattoos, love life, clothes, Japan, etc. Chris also wants to get a half sleeve <3 and we were trying to figure out what we were going to do after we finish the uni /sigh life.

We also shopped a bit, I had some store credit I needed to get rid of at Forever 21 and I also wanted some jean high waisted shorts so I got some at Cotton On. Chris really liked them ^-^




We looked at some of the booths and I came across a poster of Marilyn I adored. I love Marilyn Monroe, especially after watching My Week With Marilyn.

And we went to a music store and looked at all the instruments they had. I really liked a few of the guitars they had.




After walking around a bit Chris decided he wanted me to try this mousse dessert. I've never had mousse so I tried a strawberry white chocolate one. It was amazingly good! Chris got a mango, he said it was his usual lol.

After that, we went to the shops in Chino Hills and stopped by Barnes and Noble. I love bookstores so much, I just wish they had more seating.

Of course, I had to stop by the magazine section and we looked at the tattoo magazines :]

After that, we just decided to call it a day and go home.

I was glad to hang out with Chris, I'm going to miss him while I'm in Japan he's so open about sex and everything it's quite refreshing. And whenever I think a guy is cute he also thinking the same thing LOL /sigh there is definitely no one like him<3


Throwback from 2003. This song was playing while we were eating.
I completely forgot about this song &how much I love it.

No comments :

Post a Comment