Thursday, July 25, 2013

Meeting Hopy in Japan.


I was super excited to finally meet up with Hopy, and so happy we got to meet up in Japan :D I have been following her blog for a while and we had a lot of stuff in common. 

We ended up meeting in Harajuku at the Takeshita exit. I still suck with trains and Hopy thought this would be easier since Harajuku only has 2 exits and so I wouldn't get lost. I still managed to get lost -__- those damn trains lol. It will take me a while to get used to. --> typical American right hurr <--

Anyways we met up :D I was so excited to see her, and the first thing we got were crepes :3 but we actually got the non sweet ones because we were so hungry. They were good but they tasted a bit weird since the bread was still sweet LOL

Me and Hopy just chilled, walked around, went into stores and stuff. Went to Shibuya, Shibuya 109, etc.

We also took the obligatory purikura, which made me look so weird O__o straight up alien. Not going to wear lenses when I take purikura next time LOL Hopy told me I should squint next time LOL.

I also got Mcdonalds for the first time in years. We got this new ice cream float drink which tasted good. We sat and just talked a lot again. 

That's pretty much what we did most of the day actually. Just walked around, ate a bit, sat and talked. It was so chill, I really like it :]

We have a lot of stuff in common and have the same taste in guys :D haha omg it was so much fun ranting about the guys we have dated and the hot Japanese actors we like. And guys with tattoos xD we both automatically think a guy gets hotter with tattoos and if he plays an instrument thats a plus and if he rides a motorcycle, hell yes. Hahaha <3

Afterwards we went to Shimokitazawa :D she said it is a hisptery place to go to. 

"Mexican" food lol




I had okonomiyaki for the first time. It was so good! And the restaurant we went to played Mr. Children in the background :] lol

After that, we walked around some more and talked a lot more and then we got tired so we decided to go home lol. 

I was so happy to hang out with her, and we already made plans to hang out again! She invited me to go to the beach Saturday but I am meeting my friend Mariko already and we are going to a hanabi festival and stuff.

But, still I am planning to hang out with Hopy again next Tuesday after my Japanese test :/ need to study for that shit T__T

Hopefully today I will be getting my phone with Masa. I honestly need wifi, google maps will save my life. One thing I noticed and seem to definitely not like about Japan is the lack of street names T__T I know it would be hard since there are so many little streets but it sucks not knowing where you are going and just having to memorize the things around you /sigh

No comments :

Post a Comment