Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July. Sister Day. Getting Ready for Japan.

As we all know, the 4th of July was yesterday. I didn't do much besides get spicy BBQ sauce in my eye and my little sister splattered a crap load of it on her white shirt. Lol, long story. But it was pretty much something you saw in a movie.

Afterwards, while eating some awesome BBQ we talked about not so patriotic things and actually were talking about all the things wrong with the U.S. and us Americans LOL. We are happy we are American, but like every country it has it's faults of course.

I didn't really see any fireworks yesterday. I just looked outside from my bathroom window and saw some in the distance so I shrugged and continued to listen to music as I starting packing for Japan (I have been holding that off lately).

☓ ☓ ☓

I have been meaning to get pants lately, but was waiting for Hollister to have a sale of some sort. Me and my older sister wanted to hang out since we haven't had any alone time since I came back from Irvine, so we decided to spend the day together and go to the Arcadia mall.


We were running a bit late than we wanted and were starving so we decided to drive to Old Town Pasadena and have lunch at the best place ever, Gyu-Kaku :D LOL

I love Gyu-kaku because you really get your money's worth! I was very happy with us sharing a meal and getting some extra stuff on the side, plus dessert it was $20 :D But then again, I don't eat too much.

Their taiyaki was so delicious though. I always get Mitsuwa's taiyaki but it's a bit too bready for my taste. This one was perfect, and with the green tea ice cream...I loved it!

We drove around Old Town Pasadena and it was so beautiful. I'm such a sucker for old towns though, they are so vintage and the architecture is lovely.

Anyways, after lunch we went to the Arcadia mall. It is so big and pretty, it has a two story merry-go-round. I was too lazy to take a picture :/ and the lighting wasn't good anyways.

Anywho, I ended up getting the pants a few other things so it was a productive day :]

☓ ☓ ☓

I still don't feel like I'm going to Japan. It's really not kicking in, but I'm worried I am going to freak out once it's actually around the corner. 

Packing is annoying, but I am just taking the necessities I was hoping to just bring one suitcase but I am not sure if I can do that with the weight limit /sigh

I'm super excited to go though, I am talking to Lyy every day and we are planning the things to do. I can't wait till we hang out! It's honestly the thing I am most looking forward to :]

So many things to do before I go to Japan and so many things I need to do to settle in ><

Oh, and I bought a lovely new camera :D it was pricey but I've been wanting a new one for a while and I wanted to get one for sure since I am going to Japan so I see it as an investment. 

It's the Canon EOS Rebel T3i :D I am currently awaiting it's arrival in the mail. I can't wait to start practicing taking photos with it :D I am also going to use it to take video while I am in Japan. Hopefully I actually do these things and not just say it -__- 

No comments :

Post a Comment