Friday, June 28, 2013

My Day with Marlen & Goodbye Google Reader.


Today, I spent the day with Marlen. We wanted to hang out since I will be leaving to Japan soon and the last time I hung out with her was a year ago, before I went to Irvine D: Boy, does time fly!

We went to Victoria Gardens and ate at lunch at Gyu-kaku since that's what we always do. It's our tradition now :]

We talked a lot since it was a whole year of catching up and since I was in a new city and met knew people I had to tell her about it. Luckily, she already knew a good deal of the stuff because she would read my blog ^^ lol

She also caught me up with her life as well, since she recently graduated from community college :] She is also transferring to a uni soon, I'm so proud of her<3

After catching up we went shopping but it was so hot D: 100 degrees today D: (38 celsius), we were dying LOL we were basically running to the stores and staying in the shade haha. We got some boba to cool off and relax. Marlen had never gotten boba before so I made sure she had some :D she really liked it ^^

We ended up going to the food court and just talking for hours. Time flew by and before we knew it, it was already 7pm O__O

We decided to go to TGIF, I've never been there before but it was good ^^

I had so much fun with Marlen today<3 We are hanging out Sunday again and planning to go to Irvine sometime next week :]

☓ ☓ ☓

In other news, I joined Bloglovin. Many of you who have blogs already know what it is ^^

I heard the news about Google Friend Connect discontinuing? I am not sure if it is true or not, I have been reading posts about it going back and forth but I still decided to hop on Bloglovin' just in case it did. 

It is a good way to follow all the blogs, even the ones that are not on blogger! Which makes it so much easier, because I hate missing my friend's posts that don't have blogger.

But even the friends that do have blogger, for some reason my blogger dash has been acting up and I can't see some of my friend's updates and I always thought my friends were just not updating D: 

This has been happening for a while too! Has this been happening to you guys? I don't know, but it would just be easier to have a site where I can see all the people I follow in one place.

I have even added a button on the side where the links to my Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube are. Please feel free to follow me on Bloglovin' :]

No comments :

Post a Comment