Friday, May 24, 2013

Wallflower.

Memorial weekend has started, and how am I spending it? Well so far, I have been sleeping, watching movies, and talking to my darling Lyy.

My friends invited me to go to LA, Jenny was going to meet her friends in from Nor-cal but was going to stay in LA for multiple days so I didn't feel like going.

My other friend, Chris, wanted to go gay clubbing. I thought about it, but I didn't feel like clubbing. I just wanted to stay home, sleep, and do nothing.

To be honest, right now, I'm tired of interacting with people unless they are my close friends. It sounds weird, but I just don't feel like doing anything.

Source: unknown

I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I loved it. I can only imagine how much I would love the book if I read it.

I just could really relate to it, especially Sam's character. Ugh, and the soundtrack to the movie was amazing. I can go on but I'll stop.

I've been talking to Lyy about my possible plans to Japan. I already got my plane ticket so I will be going to Japan but I'm just not sure how long I will be staying. I'm hoping to go to Summer Sonic. So many amazing bands in one place.

We'll see how it goes. I should seem more happy about going to Japan but I feel like it's not happening so I'm feeling very indifferent about it lol.

Well, I'm off to be a productive student and actually do my homework. I have 3 papers I need to do. One 20 page paper, one 7 page paper, and one paper in nihongo. Yay for uni life~

No comments :

Post a Comment