Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Hang Out with Shotaro


Yesterday was the last day I would be able to see Shotaro before he left to Japan. He had just came back from his road trip last week and was getting ready to leave so he asked me when I was free.

We were originally going to go karaoke with Jenny, Alex, Ayaka, me and him like last time, but Alex was busy working and Jenny was busy typing a paper and Ayaka also said she couldn't go O__O

Shotaro told me he would try to think of something and get back to me. He ended up hitting me up later telling me he was still planning to go karaoke with his friend Naoya even if it was just the two of them and asked if I wanted to come. I decided to come along since this was the last time I would see him.

They ended up picking me up around 9pm and Ayaka ended up saying she could come last minute :D She was running a bit late as usual so we waited in the car for a bit. We saw a girl walking and Naoya said, "Ah! Ayaka?" and Shotaro replied "ちがう" I asked Naoya if he knew how Ayaka looked like and he replied "no" haha we just started laughing.

Anywho, after a while Ayaka came. We went to Albertsons to buy drinks. Me and Ayaka bought wine~ haha I think that's one thing I love to drink now. Shotaro and Naoya ended up getting beer and Grey Goose O__O me and Ayaka thought "ah so expensive!" (or maybe we're just broke lol).

We ended up going to the usual place, Elvis! Me and Ayaka drank the bottle of wine in the car so by the time we were actually going to karaoke we felt the alcohol a bit ^^


Shotaro sang first since he is the best lol. Then Ayaka and Naoya. I had to drink more to be able to sing lol I get too embarrassed D: But obviously since everyone else sang I had to -__-

Naoya made a big deal about my voice omg lol. I sang Mariah Carey's Don't Forget About Us and he was acting like he had chills haha I laugh thinking about it now lol. I was happy to sing songs that they knew though because they also would sing along :]



When Naoya has a bit too much too drink he starts facing the wall and dancing during music breaks O__o haha

Naoya ended up singing Anarchy in the U.K. by the Sex Pistols :D I was so happy and he was pretty good at singing it! He is the first person I've met here who actually listen to the Sex Pistols.

Actually, when we had gone into the karaoke place they were playing "My Way" sung by Elvis. I asked Ayaka if she knew this song and she said she didn't. And I asked her if she knew the Sex Pistols and she didn't know. Naoya ended up saying, "Sid Vicious" and I was like "wtff you know the Sex Pistols" and that's where we bonded over awesome punk music haha.

Anyways, back to karaoke! Ayaka sang cute Japanese songs and Naoya and Shotaro made weird dance moves along with it lol. Shotaro sang a lot of good songs and Naoya got into them also.

Naoya kept taking pictures of everyone and tried to take pictures of me singing but I got embarrassed again -.- he even started recording me when I was singing "Clumsy" and got sad when I took away his phone LOL

By this time we drank a bit...lol. They were clearly tipsy haha. Me and Ayaka also sang Miss You by M-flo <3 So much fun :D

Shotaro ended up singing the last song before our time was up. He got a bit teary eyed as he sang saying he was sad because this would be his last time singing in America.

We ended up having to take Ayaka back because she had to get up at 7am O___O I would've died lol. Naoya wanted to finish the Grey Goose and asked Shotaro if we could go to his place. Shotaro said it would probably bother his roommates so we decided to go to my place since my roommates are pretty chill.

They ended up smoking a bit first and asking me if I was going to Japan. I always say maybe. I don't know because my grades can mess up my chances of going and lately I have been extremely lazy and not wanting to try. But after hanging out with my Japanese friends again I realized just how much I want to go and how important my grades are for going to Japan. Hopefully I can make this happen.

Shotaro said since he lives in Chiba we will be able to hang out easily. Both him and Naoya were cheering me on to try my hardest to go to Japan.

Anywho, after the smoke we ended up going to my place to finish the Grey Goose. We ended up playing じゃんけんぽん and the "pin pon" game Shotaro showed us at Yuzo's place way back when.

Before shot

After shot LOL

Naoya laughing at Shotaro's pain haha

Of course whoever lost had to take a shot. Naoya was really good at じゃんけんぽん, Shotaro kept losing and had to take lots of shots lol. I sucked at the "pin pon" game D: I suck even sober so I kept having to take shots when we played that lol.

Eventually we finished the Grey Goose and Shotaro and Naoya had to leave since they were going to LA early tomorrow.

Naoya was staying in Florida during his stay in America so they were planning on going to see the Santa Monica pier and sell his car and everything before going back to Japan.

So we said goodbye and I told them that I would try my hardest to go to Japan. And after that I knocked out! LOL so tired.


Woke up this morning to a lovely little headache and ended up drinking lots of water and having drunk munchies D: luckily I went with Jenny yesterday to 85 and got some bread! So good<3 

Now off to my nihongo class and then to type my research paper T____T

No comments :

Post a Comment