Sunday, February 3, 2013

One of those nights.

Me and Jenny :D So yellow T-T

Jenny and I were invited to Kei's going away party so we decided to go. I was a bit hesitant since we already drank the night before at karaoke but I already told Alex I was going to go so I didn't want to back out.

Alex picked us up around 10 and we left for the party in Long Beach, it was at Kyle's house. When we got there, there was a lot of people. A lot we didn't know and a lot we did. We met some new people, which was cool. But me and Jenny still felt awkward lol.

We are pretty awkward when it comes to social situations.

Oh, and Ricky was there. Which would have been totally chill if he didn't get butthurt and delete me from Facebook recently lol. But yeah..I just acted chill with him like if nothing happened.

Apparently he was telling Jenny that he really liked me and was bummed he didn't get another date. I feel bad because Ricky was a good guy and I did like talking to him. But I didn't like him like that and I don't want to date anyone. School and friends are the most important thing to me right now. And hanging out with my friends is already hard enough because of school.

But we still talked and stuff during the party so hopefully it wasn't too awkward for him D:


Anyways...me and Jenny just chilled with other people like Tomoko, Ayaka, Shotaro, Kevin, Michael, Alex, etc etc. Taka and Brian were hung over so they weren't taking any shots, just drinking beer. Brian kept trying to get me to drink more shots so he said for every shot I take he will drink 2 beers lol. I don't think he did it though -.- and those shots were nasty too. Makes me want to throw up thinking about it.

Kevin had bought some nice alcohol for us. It was really good. I understand why people would pay for the expensive stuff now. When we ran out of it I was bummed because we had to drink the cheap shit TT-TT

But yeah, I drank wayyyy too much last night -.- ugh. But I had took 4 shots and I didn't feel anything. So I kept taking a couple more, I think like 6 or 7 in total T-T and it finally hit me all at once O__O

Jenny also drank a lot O__O but she is pretty chill even when she is fucked up. I'm all over the place T-T which is entertaining for other people I guess lol. I don't remember the end of the party though.

I remember being with Alex and Michael for a bit, also with Brian and Taka and of course Jenny but then after that...nothing OTL

Apparently I was throwing up though lol. Luckily it was in the bathroom :D I remember throwing up outside too -.- and Shotaro kept asking if I was okay. David ended up taking me home since everyone else was going to eat and I just wanted to go to bed apparently.

I'm lucky to have friends that take care of me so much, well I wouldn't get fucked up if I didn't.

Oh well, still had fun :D but I woke up this morning to find a lovely huge ass bruise on my shin. Yeah...it's pretty huge and it's not even done forming T-T lol

I am now limiting myself to 4 shots. Seriously, even if I "don't feel anything" I will suck it up and wait. This is the last time I am getting this fucked up lol.

Third time's the charm right?

No comments :

Post a Comment