Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jenny's Cheering Up Day!

Yesterday was a day dedicated to our lovely Jenny<3 She had recently just broken up with her boyfriend and needed some cheering up. It was originally going to be a girls night but we ended up just having a few friends over to chill with.

We decided to eat, and then go to the Spectrum and Diamond Jamboree afterwards. Me, Jenny, and Shotaro had Vietnamese sandwiches while Tony and Ayaka had Chipotle and Alex got crepes.

Afterwards we just chilled and talked but Tony had to leave since he commutes from LA. So after he left, we tried to figure out what to do. We were planning on doing hookah but Ayaka was sick so we couldn't. So we decided to go to Dave and Busters.


I wasn't really up for playing games and stuff, I just wanted to sit and do nothing. I found out why -___- period. LOL. Luckily I had a feeling I was going to get it so I was prepared :D but it made sense why I was so dead in the beginning of the outing lol. 

So everyone was playing games and I just watched them :3 which was equally as fun lol.


After playing some games at Dave and Busters we decided to go to 85 to get something sweet. They didn't have anything I wanted though :[ so Jenny just got this coffee bread that she liked meanwhile Ayaka and Shotaro got bubble tea.

EPIC FAIL when it came to scanning it lol
so small ><

We also ended up taking purikura :D But let me tell you, the more people you try to fit in the harder it is to look decent xD I was like wtf is this madnes??? lol it was basically the same face in every shot and jus trying to fit into the picture in general LOL.

So we decided next time only the girls would take purikura haha because the guys weren't really up for it to begin with LOL.

Afterwards we were going to go to Plush to karaoke~ but we found out there was an hour wait D: so we decided we would go to Elvis which was the place we went last time with JSA. 

We ended up buying some alcohol and sneaking it in so me and Jenny could enjoy singing :D lol because I told about the last karaoke thing not being so much. And she said it's always better to karaoke with alcohol in your system :D haha and she was right, it was lots of fun :DD


Me and Jenny ended up singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz and Shakira's "Wherever, Whenever" lol. Alex sang Ne-Yo and Trey Songz I think? Ayaka sang cute Japanese songs :3 and OMG Shotaro sang "What's Up People?"! I love that song with a passion. Then me, Jenny, and Shotaro sang "Smells Like Teen Spirit" :D ahh so much fun~

Alex asked me if I knew "My Boo" and I was like heck yes~ I love Usher and Alicia Keys and that song would constantly be on repeat back in the day. So we ended up singing it together. BUT THAT WAS EMBARASSING. Everyone was all looking at me wide eyed saying I sing good and I wanted to hide. I don't sing good, there are just some songs that suit your voice more than others. I didn't think I was good at that song but apparently I was O_O 

After hearing me sing that, Alex wanted me to sing another Alicia Keys song "If I Ain't Got You" but I can't sing the high parts so I just sang the first verse and sang along with Alex during the parts that weren't high lol But Ayaka and Shotaro were all shocked saying "yabai!!" Saying I sing so good and stuff >///< it was the alcohol though, so their judgement was impaired hahaha.

Ah but it was so much fun just drinking and singing, no pressure! I loved it, and Jenny also was having so much fun ;___; <3 

OMFG BUT IT WAS SO SAD LOL. Freakin' we hid the alcohol by putting it in 2 water bottles. After Shotaro was done singing a song I gave him one of the water bottles offerring him some. Apparently, he was unaware it was vodka instead of water and was chugging it. He stopped in the middle, looked at me wide-eyed and I hurried and handed him a chaser. I was like "omg Shotaro!!" and he explained how he thought it was water, 

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. Jenny and Ayaka also noticed and were also laughing. I felt so bad, I thought he knew it was vodka lol but he drank so much and he seemed in such shock still lol Alex was confused on what was going on and when we told him he busted up laughing. Shotaro ended up laughing as well once the initial shock was over lol.

Poor guy haha, still feel bad now when I think about. Next time I'll let him know just in case lol.

After karaoke, it was time to go home. We all had so much fun though :] And will probably do it again another day. Now I understand why the Japanese like karaoke, it's always better with drinks though. I don't think I'd enjoy it as much when sober lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment