Sunday, January 20, 2013

Back to my Introvert Ways.

After going out quite a bit last quarter, I realized I don't want to go out as much this quarter. I think my introvertness is kickin' in because I feel tired of going out, like I have no energy. It feels like too much work. Maybe because it's the beginning of the quarter? I don't know.

I just want to go on chill outings, like going to eat, going to a bookstore, etc. But even then, I don't want to do that a lot. I want to stay in my room and listen to music or watch stuff on my laptop. My outgoingness was all used up last quarter lol.

I am going to be working out now though, at least doing cardio. I have been eating healthier by taking out as much fatty meals and restricting myself to healthy meals such as chicken, sweet potatoes, and plenty of vegetables. And the usual, lots of water.

I am planning to go running tonight around my campus. I hope my laziness doesn't take over though lol. Today's a homework day, haven't started any of it :/ ugh reading.

No comments :

Post a Comment