Friday, December 28, 2012

Pierced My Tragus


Last night I went to get my tragus pierced :] Nissie was sweet enough to drive me to Pomona to Ink'd Chronicles where they are having this special till the 29th of December that every piercing is $10 off and the jewelry is free :D so the piercing was only $25

Tess was the piercer and she was really nice. I filled out paper work and waited while she prepared stuff. I liked the way the shop looked a lot, I should have taken pictures of the inside but I felt weird just taking a picture of the outside lol.

They had a lot of tattoo magazines which I loved. They even had this new issue that came out with Kat Von D and Deadmau5 since they are now engaged. I like Kat Von D, but no comment on her love life lol. It also had another magazine with this one Suicide Girl I really like.


While flipping through one of the magazines I came across this tattoo which I really loved which said:

"It's only after you've lost everything 
that you're free to do anything."

I can relate to this quote on so many levels so that's why I loved it so much. Anyways, after a few minutes Tess came to get me and took me to the back. My older sister also came along.

It was really quick to get it done, and it did hurt a bit but it wasn't bad. It actually hurt a lot more to put in the jewelry D: LOL Scale of 1-10 it was a 2 or 3 because of the jewelry switching part lol. 

I am also going to be going up a gauge as well :] I actually already went up one a while back since my last ear stretching post but I was too lazy to post about it and take a picture lol. So I am currently a 6g and am going to go to a 4g :]

And now I shall leave you with a lovely song by The Smiths that has been on repeat lately.

To die by your side, is such a heavenly way to die<3

No comments :

Post a Comment