Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mexico This Weekend & My *Cough* Date

So, turns out Saturday we are going to Mexico. It's my grandmother's 90th birthday so we are going to stop by her birthday gathering. I really don't like going to Mexico -__- but the brightside, we are going to cross the border to get some tacos :D lol that sounds so Mexican -.-

I can't believe it's soon going to be New Years...is anyone else surprised by how fast is going? I seriously can't wrap my head around this.

The other day we got measured for the bridesmaids dresses. I was happy me and my little sister are pretty much the same size :D I am getting to my goal weight~ We can share clothes again ;A;

I also forgot to mention I went on a date with Ricky, the guy I thought was cute from the EQP party. He thought, what better day to have a first date then on the day there was suppose to be an apocalypse (12.21.12)

The date was nice, we went to get sushi and we went to this coffee place afterwards. He was happy to know that I like manga, m-flo, jrock, and all that stuff. And although I had fun with him because we had a lot in common I feel we would be better as friends than a couple. /sigh

I already talked to Lyy about this, but I realized I have little interest in dating so I don't think I should date anymore lol. It's really hard for me to like someone -__- I swear it's like there is something wrong with me.

My sisters say I should try to date more so I can know what I want and don't want, especially after a 3 year hiatus of staying away from guys LOL but dating gets messy also -.- especially if feelings get involved O__o Ricky was already getting attached and it was our first date...talking about plans for "us" months ahead and not wanting me to go to Japan (even if it's uncertain if I will).

I already told him I just wanted to be friends, needless to say he got butthurt. I don't blame him since he was getting so invested already but isn't a date suppose to be the time to get to know the person and see if you want to keep talking or not?

Oh well~ I am going to remain single for a long time I reckon lol. But I am still young, I have lots of goals I want to do the last thing I want to be is tied down -.- that's one of the reasons but the main reason is just I lack interest in guys, I just don't like them enough to date /sigh

It's okay, me and Lyy already established we will be single and alone together lol. Plus, who needs a guy when you have music? <3

No comments :

Post a Comment