Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Already December.

It's hard to believe it's already December. Time seems to be going by so fast. Every now and then I randomly stop to think about just how fast it's going.

It seems like it was just yesterday that I had moved to Irvine and wasn't sure if I would like it as much as I thought I did.

But now, finals are coming up next week! This means I am going to be working my ass off for the next 2 weeks. Ughhh.

My friend Saori's going away party is also coming up after finals. She is going back to Japan :[ Yoshimi is also leaving as well so Tony and Yoshiki want to throw her a going away party also. The only sad thing about making friends who are from abroad is that they always go back.

Ahh it's just so hard to believe this quarter is almost over >< I am happy though, because I was tired of my art history class. Just bummed about my friends leaving, and I'm not too confident about next quarter's classes because of the teachers T-T

I hope I can keep my GPA up. I remember when I used to love school...and then stats happened and ever since then I've been scarred and procrastinate up the ass -.- /sigh I'm never confident when it comes to school anymore.

Well off to write my papers.

No comments :

Post a Comment