Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas~


Here is the usual Christmas post on Christmas day lol. I am back home for the holidays~ I have actually been home since the 18th.

On Christmas we didn't do much, pretty much the same as last year except more with just the immediate family. As usual, we celebrate Christmas more on Christmas eve which is when we have our dinner and family time.

This time made some more American food though with the Mexican food. We had empanadas, tamales, and menudo for the Mexican food. Then, for the American food we stuffing, ham, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie :] It was so good~

My tia came to visit and helped make the stuffing. We all ate and then afterwards went to watch a movie. We decided on Men In Black 3 which was a good choice, it was so awesome! I liked it a lot. My parents went to sleep after that lol so me and my sisters ended up watching "How to Train Your Dragon" which I really loved. Probably one of my favorite movies now :]

Yeah, my Christmas wasn't exciting but it never really is lol. I don't think I am doing anything for New Years either lol same as always~

But actually, it doesn't really feel like the holidays to me. I don't understand why -__- I feel that time is going by so fast! Maybe it's because I have been away at the uni that I haven't been able to get into the holiday spirit? I don't know.

Ooh! But I was happy because I got my grades and I ended up getting straight A's :D I am so happy! It was so stressful T-T I am not confident about next quarter though /sigh we'll see.

I think the only thing I am going to be doing over the holidays is watching stuff on my laptop and updating my ipod. Yay for music<3 And I love both of the CDs Shotaro got me for Christmas :D so happy~

No comments :

Post a Comment