Friday, November 16, 2012

Taka and Brian's Concert


Wednesday night my friends Taka and Brian were having a small concert at our school. Taka told me about their band before and I hadn't seen Brian since the first JSA meeting. Well technically the Halloween event, but it was so brief that you can't even count that.

Anyways, I decided to go out and support them. Besides Taka wanted to introduce me to post rock which was something I never heard of.

Me and Ayaka went together, we had met up after my Japanese class because a lot of shit happened since the party and we needed to fill each other in on what went on. Life can be so fuckin' complicated -__- lol

Anyways, we went to the concert but I was pretty much freezing since it was outside and I didn't go back to my apartment to change since I met up with Ayaka right after my class.

But they sounded good, I really enjoyed their performance. They have no vocals but it was still nice, here is some of their songs :]

A few of the JSA members came to show their support :]


After they were done performing we stuck around a bit because there were other performances and so Taka and Brian couldn't leave. The other performances were good too but I was getting tired and hungry lol.

After the bands were done playing we all decided to go eat at BCD Tofu at Diamond Jamboree. Some nice hot beef tofu soup sounded good~ lol

I ended up catching up with Brian since it had been such a long time since we last seen each other. We were talking about going to Japan since Saori is leaving soon ;___; ugh I don't even want to think about it.

A couple of my friends from JSA are going back to Japan actually :/ I hope we can meet again, even if I hadn't known them for a long time there are some that I really care for and Saori is one of them.

The gang :] lol I look so lame -__-

No comments :

Post a Comment