Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Those Childhood Memories.

Lately I have been wanting anything related to my childhood. I have updated my ipod with Spanish songs from the 90s me and my family would listen to in the car when driving to Mexico.

I have also been watching Charmed a lot, and I started it from the beginning when Prue was there and those episodes came out in 1998! I didn't realize how old it was until I saw the "cellphones" they carried around which looked like regular handphones lol. Nostalgia~ Honestly, watching Charmed makes me so happy and sad at the same time it's so weird.

I've also been itching to re-watch Digimon and Cardcaptor Sakura. I was even watching Monster Rancher earlier but got tired of watching it everyday lol.

I even decided to add songs from some of my childhood animes onto my ipod. So I got songs from Tenchi Muyo, DN Angel, X/1999, Outlaw Star, and Fruits Basket.

I watched my favorite episode of Fruits Basket, episode 8 the one depressing story with Hatori. It never fails to make me cry my eyes out and after years of not watching it, it still did.

I'm not sure why I have been wanting to relive through all my childhood memories lately. Maybe it's because I'm growing up and it's now sinking in since I'm completely out of my comfort zone at the uni (which was what I wanted but it's still weird).

I don't know, it's strange that I am getting this Peter Pan complex now that I'm turning 21 -__-  I blame my period LOL

Actually, Daydee told me it's been proven that if you listen to music that reminds you of your childhood it makes you happier.

No comments :

Post a Comment