Monday, July 23, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses & My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Our favorite bridesmaid dresses
Don't mind my non-existent face lol 


I have been going out much more than I have been wanting to, and I have been exhausted. Luckily, this week I shouldn't be going out at all so hopefully I can just stay cooped up in my room and do nothing.

Well, yesterday we went bridesmaid dress shopping with my older sister (the bride), Stefanie (our soon to be sister-in-law) and my younger sister. We went to one store where I posted the pics of it on my Instagram, but all the dresses looked horrible on us.

Ever seen the movie, 27 Dresses? Get all the ugly bridesmaid dresses from that movie and that was pretty much what we had as our selection LOL. We felt so discouraged and wondered if this was how all bridesmaid dresses were until we came across Alfred Angelo.

There were actually 3 dresses which we liked, but the one that Stefanie liked didn't look good on me and my little sister and the pink one didn't flatter Stefanie (all due to our different body shapes). So we picked the turquoise one because it flattered all of our bodies and it looked cute on everyone :] except our dresses will be in red :]

My sister's hair was super curly
But Miho had a bit more volume since she got a perm lol


When we came back home, my little sister tried out her new "curling wand" that she bought at Ulta the other day.Her hair curled she reminded me of Miho from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho so I told her to put on my dress and pose for me haha.

I know I keep ranting about My Girlfriend is a Gumiho but I loved that drama so much and so did my little sis. We now always do the "hoi hoi" thing and the "ahhhh delicious" (in korean) and the little winking/ finger thing. You'll get it if you watched it :]

I seriously recommend to watch this drama, I was skeptical at first because I thought it was weird with the whole 9 tail fox thing, and No Min Woo as the only attractive guy (in my opinion) but it was a really funny and cute drama and probably one of my favorites behind Shut Up Flower Boy Band. I seriously liked it more than I thought I would.

Oh and let's not forget the OST, I am in love with "Fox Rain" and my little sis has it as her ringtone. I have been singing it all the time and then I get all emotional from the scenes of the drama lol.


No comments :

Post a Comment