Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Layout & Shut Up Flower Boy Band


New layout :3 I was super excited to post this layout because I love the photo of the skeleton couple. I loved it so much that I decided I am going to get something similar to it tattooed on me. I also added/moved some pages and fixed up my about me page. I will eventually add a photo on there but I'm very awkward when it comes to taking pictures and it's hard for me to even like one lol so I'll try another day lol.

In other news, I finished Shut Up Flower Boy Band, I was on beast mode while watching it lol I managed to finish it in 3 days O__O but I couldn't help but clicking "next episode" when each episode ended lol and I don't have a life so that helps too haha. I kept tweeting about it on Twitter lol.


Let me just say that Lee Min Ki's character Byung Hee was PERFECTION. I loved his character, it was so unique and weird, cute and hot...I can rant about his perfection forever lol. Don't even get me started on his face with them cheekbones lol. I fell in love with a fictional character, but what else is new? lol

AND THE OST. Honestly, I love the song he sings "Not In Love" and the one Sung Joon sings "Jaywalking", they are addicting. Two days after I added "Not In Love" it was on my "Top 25 Most Played" playlist on my ipod. I'm pretty sure now Jaywalking is as well.

This is my favorite Korean drama now, the whole drama was great and I just ordered the DVDs on ebay lol.

Layout Image/Texture Sources: [x] [x] [x] [x]
GIF Image Source: fortheprettypeople

No comments :

Post a Comment