Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Moving Soon & Stretched Ears a Size Up

Everything is coming much faster than I thought (uni wise). I already received an email about which lease term I would prefer in the dorms and I pick June-June instead of Sept-Sept. But since it's already June I asked when will I be moving in. They responded that move in for June lease would Saturday but later applicants will have a later day. So I might be moving soon O__O

I also decided to do Transfer Orientation just so I can know my way around. My sister has taken me to UCI lots of times but it's another story to actually know what is for what, so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity. Despite being reluctant since I am not good with people and group interaction haha.

In other news, I went up a size today in my ears so now they are the size of the black tapers from my last post related to stretching my ears, which is a size 10g (2.4mm) :] The hole is still considerably small so no reason to take a picture yet.

Again, the pain was a 0 on a scale of 1-5. As long as stretching your ears is the last thing you do in the shower it should be painless (at least that' how it's been for me so far). I thought it might hurt more since I was going up a size but it hurt less this time because it was the last thing I did rather than one of the first.

No comments :

Post a Comment