Friday, June 22, 2012

Fast Five: "I think I'm in love"

GIF found on Tumblr, not sure of  the original source.

So, I'm pretty sure I reblogged the crap outta this scene on my Tumblr, but I honestly couldn't help it. Watching "Fast Five" reminded me about how much I love Sung Kang's character Han. And can we all just agree that this scene is hot?? lol. Not to mention, that Lexus is gorgeous. It is probably right behind my Mazda RX-7 with the Veilside bodykit. Han drives the best cars.

Yeah, this is pretty much a short post about nothing except my love for Fast Five and Sung Kang lol. I'm pretty sure I can watch this movie a couple more times lol. I kept watching "Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" for the drift scenes with Han.

Anywho, if you haven't watched it I recommend it. Well, if you're into action-like movies or stuff with cars.

Actually, here is a video I posted on my Ameba a while back about this foreigner who interviewed people in Japan about their done up cars at a parking area. I liked it so I thought I'd share ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment