Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer, Tattoos, & No Dating

So I have finished finals, and I am officially done with my junior college *throws confetti* Now all I need to do is wait for my grades so I can order my transcript and give it to the university. But what have I been doing since summer has officially started for me? Well, yesterday was a Degrassi marathon and I have been watching The Tudors. So the start of my summer is chill, I am also working out again! *does happy dance*

If anything, this summer will be mostly filled with me stretching my ears and getting my tattoos. My mom is already tired of my angel bites and wanted me to take them off. I convinced her to let me keep them though because I told her that I am doing good, I got accepted into the university, I don't have a bf, I'm not pregnant...the least she could do is let me have my piercings. Piercings don't make a person bad. When I told her I could be in my ex bf's wife's shoes about having a 2 year old and being married to my ex and barely starting college she decided to let me keep them lol. I told her, if anything the piercings would scare away the guys and she liked the idea more haha.

I swear, her worst fear is any of us getting a boyfriend and getting pregnant. She always says how guys are so much trouble and aren't worth it. To an extent I agree, that's why I don't have or want a boyfriend. I feel like it's too much work and if I had to pick school or a boyfriend, I'd pick school. Or studying abroad or a boyfriend, I'd pick studying abroad. A boyfriend is not my priority.

I am not the way I want to be looks wise, I want to have most of my body mods for when I do decide to get a bf. I get so tired of when guys try to get to know me and find out I want tattoos they look at me like "O___o you want tattoos?" or "I don't really think a lot of tattoos look good on girls...." or, or, even better "You know most guys don't like girls with a lot of tattoos..." and there I am looking at them with a poker face. Well it's a good thing I'm not getting tattoos to get guys now, isn't it? My God, guys are so ego-centric! Thinking everything a girl does is to get a guy -__-

I could go on about this forever, but I'll just stop now haha. Oh, and Hannah tagged me so I might as well do that while I'm here. I don't think I'll do the 11 facts about me since I have done this tag before but I will answer her questions^^



What is something you want to do before you die?
Go to Japan.

What things inspire you?
Probably stories, whether it's books, mangas, animes, or movies. Some of the stories they tell really touch me and inspire me. This includes music as well :]

How would you describe yourself in three words?
Realistic, simple, lazy

If you have a free day, you are most likely to…. ?
Stay at home on my computer lol.

Five things you always keep on your person?
I think this is asking 5 things I must always have with me? Which would be clothes lol, contacts or glasses (I need to see), eyeliner, chapstick, and earrings.

Who is your celebrity crush?
In America I don't really have a celebrity crush. In Asian however...haha hmm probably would be Kamenashi Kazuya or Miura Haruma lol.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Japan ;A; lol I really want to go to Japan, go to concerts, see the culture, speak the language, everything.

Your favorite song at the moment?
I don't know if I have a favorite song at the moment, but a song that has been getting stuck in my head lately is "Glad You Came" by The Wanted

How do you describe your style?
I don't really have a style. I don't know anything about fashion so I just get what I like haha.

The thing that makes you the happiest?
Probably music

No comments :

Post a Comment