Thursday, March 15, 2012

BIGBANG "ALIVE" &Tagged


So, most of you know what I got yesterday since I mentioned it over Twitter, and it is my BIGBANG Alive album :D Look at it's beautiful, wonderfulness<3 lol. It came with a little picture of one of the members and I got G-Dragon :D lol.

It honestly came at a perfect time too, I was feeling overwhelmed studying for midterms, I had four this week! And so right when I was about to give up reading my textbook (which I had been reading for 6 hours straight, mind you) my dad calls me down to tell me I got a package. I had a feeling it was the album but I wasn't sure since it came much earlier than it estimated. But I got super happy when I got it.

Seriously, I opened it all quick and admired it for a good 20 minutes lol. It also came with a poster which I wanted lol, and it is now hanging over my bed. It was so weird how I quickly got my energy back and started listening to BIGBANG on my ipod and singing and doing math homework lol. Ahh what music can do for you.

But seriously, they take care of their VIPS. The case where the album it held in is in beautiful steel and it came with the photobook I wanted and it even gave me a YG card. I am not sure what it is since it's all Korean but on the back on the booklet that explains the YG card it says "Thank you VIP" it made me so happy. And the album is A+++ I love all the songs. This was honestly well worth the money I spent.

Alas, spring break is coming up and I am going to be busy doing homework, presentations, and papers. Gotta love college.



Oh, and Nani tagged me to I decided to do the tag thing :3 I would tag people back but I feel so awkward doing it, I don't know why lol. So I will just to the stuff that Nani left for me to do lol. Well here it is.

11 FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. I wear glasses
  2. I get happy when I get a new piercing
  3. I find philosophy interesting
  4. I can eat eggs and bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  5. I don't like overly romantic/sweet guys
  6. It's rare that I crave meat (especially carne asada)
  7. I'm very shy
  8. I always leave my hair down because I'm too lazy to do anything with it
  9. I sleep on my stomach
  10. I plan on getting a shit load of tattoos
  11. Music is my life

MY 11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU
  1. What is one part of your daily routine that you absolutely cannot stand doing?
    Taking off my makeup, I do it every night but I HATE doing it. So much work -.-"
  2.  What kind of people do you prefer to hang out with?
    Laid back people where we are just talking and chillin' and we genuinely have fun by just doing that.
  3. What are 3 things that you'd change about the world that we live in, if you could?
    The environmental problems, fix people's wastefulness, and have people be way less judgmental.
  4. Where do you most want to visit before you die?
    Japan.
  5. If you had a burn book (Mean Girls reference ftw!) who would be in it and why?
    Lol, probably a couple girls from my high school who didn't like me because they liked my boyfriend at the time. They were so fuckin' rude to me all the time. I mean, if anything I should have disliked them for wanting to be with my bf but instead they didn't like me because I was with him. 
  6. What's your favorite song atm?
    Hmm probably BIGBANG Fantastic Baby or Blue.
  7. What are some things that you preach but never actually practice yourself?
    Work out! lol I suck at that.
  8. What's one of the most awkward moments in your life?
    I can't think of anything at the moment.
  9. If you won $5.000.000, what would you do with them and why? (no holy "omg I'd totally thank God and donate to charity"-bullshit, this is fo' shiz' yo'!)
    I would use all that I could for college for my masters, give some money to my parents, and I'd use the money to travel and move to Japan.
  10. If you could change ONE thing about your bf/gf/partner/best friend etc. what would it be and why?
    Don't have any of those lol
  11. What's more important? Looks or personality? (be honest ok -__-")
    It's honestly personality for me, my ex was not attractive at all. On a scale of 1 to 10 I gave him a 2 lol. But I dated him because he made me laugh and I really enjoyed his company (ended up being an asshole anyways). Looks can only do so much, it's true that when you love someone they become attractive to you. People who look absolutely gorgeous but have ugly personalities become all around ugly for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment