Saturday, February 18, 2012

House of Blues 80's Night

The band I liked, they played such awesome songs :D

So yesterday, me and my sister got to go to the House of Blues randomly. How did that work out? Well, my cousin had these 2 tickets to go but I'm guessing she couldn't go or something, not sure...so she ended up asking my mom if we wanted them. She said it was going to be "80s Night" and me and my sister thought sure, might as well. My mom said to take a break from school work so I took her advice. We ended up driving out to Anaheim to the Downtown Disney where House of Blues. It was pretty awesome because on our way there we saw the Disneyland fireworks from the freeway :D It was so pretty *__* Anywho, this was totally a different experience because I have never been to the House of Blues. We came when this one band was playing, don't remember their name, but they sounded super good. The first song we heard when walking in was "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds which was an awesome way to start the night :] He also sang "You Spin Me Round" by Dead or Alive, "Take on Me" by A-ha which is one of my favorite songs :D I love dancing to that song on the Wii lol. I wish I could remember that band's name -___- They were really good and full of energy, I had a lot of fun :] They played a lot of good songs, I just don't remember them all. I loved it because it was 80s songs with a rock flare to it ;D

The band after them was okay, the vocalist was a girl and seemed to be more preoccupied with her trying to look cute than sound good. She was literally talking about how cute/hot she was -_____- Also, her voice was nothing special either, so after the first band this really put a damper on my happiness. The band members were awesome, especially the guitarist. AMAZING. The vocalist just really messed it up for them :/ I tried to block out her singing to enjoy the music but didn't work so much. My older sister also thought the same thing I did. Pretty lame, but then afterwards we went to eat at ESPN Zone where it has food and an arcade. Would have taken a picture of the place and food but totally forgot >_< I know, I'm a horrible blogger. I just had a delicious bacon burger lol. It was hard to eat because of my piercings though :[ Wish they could heal faster T-T lol.

Overall, it was a chill night :] I was so tired, I knocked out in the car lol. I went to bed around 1:30am which isn't too late but it was way past my bedtime since lately I go to bed around 10:30pm or 11pm the latest because I have to get up at 5:40am/6:00am to go to my Math class. Math that early in the morning is torture.

Older sister playing Guitar Hero :]

No comments :

Post a Comment