Monday, February 6, 2012

たったひとつの恋 & Getting my Angel Bites Piercing :D


Been super happy with lately, not because anything good has happened but since I got by Tatta Hitotsu no Koi DVDs I have been watching the drama non-stop. I forgot how much I loved it. It's just so perfect. Lol I love Kame's character Hiroto, and Kame is just gorgeous. 

When I watch my favorite dramas I just tend to get happier and drift away to a non-existent world, lol. I'm in a relationship with dramas haha. But yeah, I already finished it. Makes me tempted to buy more dramas but I CAN'T. Already spent a shit load of money on the FT ISLAND/CNBLUE concert ticket. AND BIGBANG is having a world tour!!!! So if they come to LA, I will be even more broke. And, I still have to see AM2's GOH to see if they will have any good Japanese artists coming. 

SO MUCH MONEY! Why does everything revolve around money? :[ Well, nothing much has been happening besides school. So much reading this semester, I need to catch up with all of it. I probably won't be having anything awesome coming up until the concert in March which I'm super excited for.

Oohhh!! But in some news, I almost totally forgot lol. Just tonight, me, my older sister, and mom and dad all went to eat at Johnny Carino's. While we were out, we were having a nice time talking about lots of stuff. One of the things that came up was a piercing that I really want. 

Again those of you who follow on my Twitter probably already know that I have been what I am talking about. (I have been using my Twitter a crap load lately) But anyways, I have been wanting angel bites. 

I wanted to convince my parents that getting a piercing is not as bad as a tattoo because it's not permanent and I could always take it out. They usually don't care but this time they were actually listening a bit more. Probably because I had my older sister to back me up and support me. 

Long story short, they ended up agreeing to letting me get them :DD BUT, in exchange they said I had to go to church every Sunday with them until I leave for the university and I had to go on this church retreat where they preach about I don't even know what. 

I am against religion, I believe in God, but do not believe in religion. I also do not believe in sins or the bible or church so that gives you more of an idea. But since I want the piercing so bad I agreed, I'm hoping I can sneak my ipod and hide my headphones in my hair like I used to when I went to church lol. Listening to people preaching won't be so bad as long as my parents don't start forcing me to convert and believe.

I am planning to get them ASAP before they change their mind. I don't think they would change their mind if I start going to church because my mom wants me to be "saved" but I think if I wait too long and go to church and take long with getting the piercing then they will probably change their mind. So, I am going to try to get them this week or next week? Like I said, ASAP. So we'll see.

Angel bites are the ones above the lip
(Image found on: Tumblr)

No comments :

Post a Comment