Friday, February 17, 2012

Blast from the Past!


So I was browsing on Tumblr, when I came across this picture and completely went down memory lane as I remembered I had this manga from when I was little. I hurried and searched in a box that contains old anime/manga stuff and found my comics :3 These Sailor Moon comic books were the first comic books I ever read/owned in my life. I don't remember how old I was, maybe 3rd or 4th grade when I got them. And the funny thing was that I found these in the most weirdest store. Believe it or not, I found these in a little package at "Toys R' US"! Yeah, I still wonder what comic books were doing at a toy store but I guess it can make sense? lol. This was a total random post but I had to share it. Sailor Moon = my childhood. And it's funny because me and Monica were actually talking about this the other day xD

Who was your favorite sailor scout? When I was really little I liked Sailor Venus and Jupiter but when I got a little bit older I ended up liking Sailor Neptune and Saturn. Mostly Saturn (Hotaru) though because I could relate to her a lot :] I always liked the outer scouts for some reason.

No comments :

Post a Comment