Monday, January 23, 2012

Walk in the Rain


Today was a nice change of pace, after doing some reading my Sociology class I did some laundry and decided that I wanted to go for a walk before I ran some errands. I was hesitant because it had been raining quite hard, but since it stopped raining and was just cloudy I took the chance and went for it. I'm so happy I did, it was nice and relaxing. 

I love cloudy days and love to go hiking or go for walks on cloudy days as well. There was some scatters here and there, some harder than others, but it was still so lovely to experience. I took my doggie Red with me, since I hadn't gone for a walk in forever and neither has he. 

I'm usually the one who gives our dogs exercise lol. I usually climb up this hill that is behind my house but I decided not to go as far since I still had errands to do and climbing up the hill usually takes a couple hours. (I live close to the mountains)



My baby Red :3 He is actually the family dog lol. We have had him since I was 11 or 12 years old, he is around 8 years old :o So old my baby~ But he still acts like a puppy, I swear it's like time hasn't even passed. He just gets tired more easily now :/ We have another German Shepherd but she doesn't like to walk or nothing, she is pretty lazy but surprisingly she is not fat, she is actually in good shape haha xD



Reaching the destination. I love how green the hills are<33 And the place I walked to you could hear the creek that is between the hills. So peaceful~ It was a nice walk, and even though I ended up getting soaked, it was probably the most fun I have had in a while. Now off to get ready to run errands and do the rest of my homework. Class tomorrow morning >_<;;

No comments :

Post a Comment