Monday, January 16, 2012

Last Minute Shopping Before School

I was at Victoria Garden, an outdoor mall :]

So that last post was just on a whim, during my time of frustration lol. I just needed to get my thoughts out of my head. Hmm, so what's new? Nothing much really. I start school tomorrow and am actually pretty excited, I kinda miss school lol.

I am not looking forward to waking up early though, I woke up at 4:30am this morning due to my insomnia and couldn't go back to bed. And I went to sleep at a decent time, I went to sleep at 11pm. I am hoping me having to wake up by 5:30/6am ish will fix my sleeping schedule but who knows.

I managed to get some back to school shopping. I needed some bras, underwear, and pants. So happy I got it done! 


I also ended up getting some of my purchases in the mail :D This BB cream that Maria May talked about on her blog really interested me! So I ended up getting it and I love it. 

I also got this earring that I bought. I only got one because I wasn't sure how I'd like it, it was only for $2 on Ebay! :D But I ended up liking it a lot and bought another one :3 So have to wait for that, though it should take forever since this earring took forever to come. I also got a pair of tights I bought which I'll probably share another time, I put them in the hamper to wash.  

Ooh I also finished Black Butler :D Those of you who follow on my twitter should know already. I loved it. But felt bad for Sebastian still. I also FINALLY finished Heartstrings<3 So glad I did, I cried. Like how I do with most dramas lol. But it was a good drama, and I loved the OST. I had the OST in my ipod before I even finished the drama lol. 

Also finally watched Howl's Moving Castle. I love it, it was so cute! My break was full of watching movies, dramas, anime and reading manga. But when isn't it? lol

Oh! But I am so ashamed I didn't study Japanese this break. I am so far behind~ I'll study while I'm waiting in between classes. 

 fictional characters are always so amazingly perfect
(Image found on: Tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment