Saturday, January 28, 2012

Awesome Buys and Kpop Over Jin?


Eeeeekkkk, guess what I got in the mail today? :D FUCK YES, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and Koizora<3 One of my favorite dramas and my favorite Japanese film (and one of my favorite movies). I had been looking for the Tatta Hitotsu no Koi drama but could not find it anywhere besides CDJapan where they only have this special edition which was $200+ 

I looked on ebay every couple weeks and saw someone finally posted it!! :D So I bought it ASAP and for way cheaper too, like $30 with tax and shipping and stuff. But so worth it since it was hard to find and way cheaper that the $200 option. While I was at it I decided to get Koizora as well :] could not resist. That was only like $15. So pretty much, after I am done with this post I am going to go watch Koizora and cry my eyes out lol. So excited. I lost count of how many times I've seen it.

In other news, I decided not to go to the Jin Akanishi concert anymore. Which sucks because I already have my ticket and can't return it. But I am trying to sell it, doubt I will though lol. The only reason why I am not going is because FT Island and CNBLUE are having their concert the same day, same time, and same place!!!

I saw the new of them coming to the U.S. and I was like YESSSS!!!! Then I looked at the date and was like wait... then I looked at the time and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I seriously felt like crying. People who follow me on twitter could see all my freaking out tweets lol. 

I decided to go to the FT Island/CNBLUE concert because I love them more than Jin. Sorry, Jin. But it's the truth, I have been seriously googling random times FT Island or CNBLUE concerts and now that they they are coming together I thought I HAVE TO GO. They are my favorite kpop groups along with BIGBANG and 2NE1. 

It sucks about the money that went to waste with Jin :[ But if they announced the concert sooner I wouldn't have gotten it. I also felt bad because I was going with my friend Lico that I met at the Jin Akanishi meet and greet. 

Oh well, Nani also helped me feel better about making the decision (fellow FT Island fan lol) So, in the end I am going to the FT Island/CNBLUE concert and I REGRET NOTHING lol. Hongki &Yonghwa always. Now off to watch Koizora.

Image found on: allkpop

No comments :

Post a Comment