Monday, November 7, 2011

Plans for the Week and Other Random Stuff

Hello everyone, just wanted to update on some new stuff that has been going on and not so new :] So tomorrow is the Jin Akanishi Single Release Party and I am excited~ After class I am going to LA, my mom might not be able to take me now but my dad isn't working so he can. Lol, plans change so much. But yeah, I am soo excited :D So that's for tomorrow, I will definitely bring my camera and now that I have the iphone I could use that as well :] This weekend I am also planning on going to the La Brea Tar Pits and the Griffith Observatory. I want to get this assignment out of the way so I can concentrate on my stats when I need to.

I also didn't know if you guys knew that I have been in need of a new laptop since the one I am using is fucking up (>_<) I complain about it all the time on my Tumblr. But yeah, do not get an HP. It sucks. I need a new battery and wire charger thing, my screen needs to be fixed because HPs have a common problem where the screen starts to flicker and my screen has been flickering for quite some time but now it's gotten to the point where I can't see the bottom start bar (-__-) and my audio went away and my webcam is broken. Whoo fun~ So I was going to get a new laptop and if I have enough money I will get a Mac :] I have my savings for emergencies like this for a reason. Also, because I use my laptop so much and this laptop only lasted me 2 1/2 years I think it would be a good investment and worth it in the long run. But who knows, it's just a thought.

Now to some other stuff, I was tagged by Aki with this survey thing to talk about myself I guess? Lol I don't know how these work, this is the first time I'm doing it but I'm actually excited.

RULES:
1. Link Back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
3. Answer the ''Favorite'' Questions
4. Award this to 7 bloggers.


7 Random Things About Yourself
  1. I am on my computer almost 24/7
  2. I don't like shopping unless I'm in a mood to which is rare
  3. I am very lazy
  4. Favorite book is Hebi ni Piasu
  5. I love Peter Pan 
  6. The only brand name I like is Vivienne Westwood
  7. I really like astronomy

Favorites
Name your favourite colour: Purple
Name your favorite song: Way too hard ><;; I think right now "Coke in a Vein" by EYA
Name your favorite dessert: Kahlua pie
What is annoying to you: People who judge easily and are narrow minded
When you are upset you: Listen to music
Your favorite pet: I've never had a favorite pet, I love all of them pretty much the same
Your biggest fear: Never being able to genuinely open up to people
My best feature: Hair :] I try so hard to take care of it lol
Everyday Attitude: Usually just whatever
What is perfection: subjective
Guilty Pleasure: Not sure

I Tag
Rae
Dei
Shiki
Lizzy

I would tag more but I am too lazy and to be honest I'm also too shy to tag anyone else (>_<;;) Lol ughh I'm so lame.

2 comments :

  1. Nice! These tag things are cool. I just fail at tagging other people though. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I don't like to tag too many people because I don't want to bother them because some like it and some don't lol

    ReplyDelete